Billie Eilish has quickly become one of the most talked about artists in the music industry. Her unique style and talent have made her a stand-out name, but there are still plenty of secrets to learn about her. Here are our top 10 secrets about Billie Eilish:
1. She was born on December 18th 2001 – making her only 18 years old!
2. Her stage name is a combination of two of her favorite musicians’ names: Billie Holiday and Frank Ocean.
3. Outside of music, she loves to play video games and hang out with friends at the beach.
4. She writes all her songs with her brother Finneas O’Connell and they have been collaborating since she was 11 years old.
5. She is the first person born in the 21st century to win all four major Grammy categories!
6. Her debut album, WHEN WE ALL FALL ASLEEP, WHERE DO WE GO? went straight to number one on the Billboard 200 chart in 2019.
7. She has over 6 billion total streams across all platforms, making her one of the most streamed artists in history.
8. Her fashion style often includes baggy clothes and she often wears bright colors with strange patterns to make a statement.
9. Billie loves animals and is an active supporter of animal rights organizations such as PETA, Best Friends Animal Society, and Mercy For Animals.
10. She is one of the youngest activists to speak at the United Nations Climate Change Summit in 2019, where she gave an empowering speech about protecting our environment.
These are just some of the amazing facts that make Billie Eilish one of the most unique and inspiring artists today. From her creative music to her strong advocacy for animal rights, it’s no wonder why so many love and admire Billie Eilish!