DJ Moore is quickly becoming a household name, and it’s no wonder why. As one of the top wide receivers in the NFL, Moore has impressive stats and plenty of talent to back them up. Here are 10 secrets about DJ Moore that you may not know:
1) He was rated as one of the fastest players in the 2018 draft class with a 4.42 40-yard dash time.
2) He was the first receiver taken in the 2018 NFL Draft at 24th overall by Carolina Panthers.
3) His rookie year he set team records for receptions (55) and receiving yards (788).
4) Moore led all rookies with seven catches 20+ yards downfield during his rookie season.
5) His first career touchdown was against the Washington Redskins in Week 6 of his rookie season.
6) Moore recorded 100+ yards receiving in three consecutive games during Weeks 12–14, becoming the first Panthers receiver to do so since Steve Smith in 2011.
7) He shattered all-time Panthers records for receiving yards (1,175), receptions (87) and touchdown catches (4) in 2019.
8) During 2019, he set NFL records with 179 receptions over two seasons, reaching that milestone faster than anyone else at 23 years old.
9) Last year, Moore became the youngest player ever to have back-to-back 1,000 yard receiving seasons.
10) Moore is driven by his parents, who instilled in him the importance of hard work and dedication. They made sure he stayed focused on his goals and kept grinding until he reached them. This determination has served him well and is one of the secrets to his success in the NFL. Now that you know a few secrets about DJ Moore, we are confident you will be looking forward to watching him play!
Bonus: He also loves to host Madden tournaments in his free time and often challenges other players on social media. This is a great way for him to connect with fans and have some fun when he isn’t playing football!