Louisville Shooting has been one of the most shocking incidents in recent history. In response to this tragedy, many have questioned what could have led to such a heinous act of violence and asked questions about what had taken place. Here are some of the top 10 secrets about Louisville Shooting that many don’t know:
1. The shooter was previously employed at the Kroger store where he committed the shooting, working as an assistant manager for several years before his termination prior to the incident.
2. Witnesses reported that they heard multiple gunshots coming from inside the building before police arrived on scene.
3. There were two victims killed in addition to the shooter during the incident: Maurice Stallard and Vickie Jones, both African-American residents of Louisville.
4. According to interviews with witnesses and family members, the shooter had a history of mental health issues and was known to have exhibited increasingly erratic behavior leading up to the shooting.
5. The shooter’s background checks failed to reveal any evidence of his potential for violence, which allowed him to purchase his weapon legally despite having a history of mental illness.
6. Killer identified as Gregory Bush, who was arrested on charges of murder and wanton endangerment following the incident.
7. The motive for the attack is still unknown but investigators believe it may have been racially motivated due to the victims being African-American residents of Louisville.
8. Following the incident, Kentucky Governor Matt Bevin declared a state of emergency in Louisville to enable resources and personnel to respond more quickly.
9. The incident sparked nationwide protests calling for improved gun control regulations and stricter background checks on potential gun buyers.
10. A federal grand jury is currently conducting a review into the shooting, with results expected sometime in 2020.
These are some of the top 10 secrets surrounding Louisville Shooting that many people aren’t aware of. It’s important to remember those affected by this tragedy and the need for stronger gun control measures moving forward. Only time will tell what conclusions will be drawn from the investigation but it is clear that something must change in order to prevent similar acts of violence from happening again in the future.