Nikola jokić is a Serbian professional basketball player who plays for the Denver Nuggets of the National Basketball Association (NBA). He is one of the most talented and versatile players in the NBA today, able to play both guard and center positions. Here are ten secrets about this rising star:
1. Nikola was born in Sombor, Serbia and started playing basketball at age five when his older brother gave him a basketball as a gift. He has since developed into one of the best players in Europe before making it to the NBA.
2. When he was drafted into the NBA by Denver Nuggets, he became just the third international player from Serbia to be drafted in that year’s draft class.
3. Jokic has been selected to the All-Star team three times already and is considered to be one of the best passing big men in the league. He led the NBA in total assists during the 2018–19 season.
4. Nikola was awarded NBA Rookie of the Year in 2017, which made him just the fourth international player to win this award.
5. Jokić is an excellent free throw shooter and has made 83% of his free throws for his entire career, a number that actually increased as he has gotten more experienced playing in the NBA.
6. Nikola grew up playing soccer before switching over to basketball and never looked back since then. His passion for sports allowed him to quickly develop into an exceptionally skilled athlete when it came to basketball.
7. Although he stands relatively tall at 6 foot 10, Jokić has a surprisingly low body fat percentage of just 7 percent, which is very good for an NBA player.
8. Nikola’s off-the-court interests include playing video games and watching movies with his friends in his spare time. He also likes to keep up with the latest technology and gadgets, so it’s no surprise that he owns an iPhone and other devices from Apple.
9. Jokic is known for being one of the most unselfish players in the NBA who always puts his team first, even if it means sacrificing personal success or stats for the greater good of the team.
10. Finally, Nikola is the first player in NBA history to record multiple triple-doubles in a single playoff series and he achieved this feat during the 2019 Western Conference Semi-Finals against Portland Trail Blazers. This amazing performance earned him high praise from fans and media alike and showed just how special of a player he is.
These ten secrets about Nikola Jokić are just some of the reasons why he is one of the best players in the league today. He has shown an incredible level of skill both on and off the court, making him an invaluable asset for any team lucky enough to have him on their roster. From his humble upbringings to his all-star accomplishments, Nikola Jokić has truly become a force to be reckoned with in the NBA.